|Project Title||Drupal Web Development on STATE.GOV|
|Project Summary||DRUPAL DEVELOPMENT with the Office of Website Management, working with STATE.GOV, and other related web assets.|
|Agency||Department of State|
|Number of Interns||2|
DRUPAL DEVELOPMENT is perhaps the most sought after skill in the Federal technology space today. We work on STATE.GOV and other key department websites that promote American foreign policy in support of the Secretary and the President to the international community and to our neighbors here in America.
DO YOU want to bring the latest technology to America’s world stage? Are you a brilliant new Drupal acolyte, a programmer with ninja problem solving skills and a determination to build America’s presence on the International stage? Then you are exactly what we need.
HOW WE WORK
- We hold Scrum every morning, which will count toward your service time.
- Tasks are items that are performed at your local Mac or Linux workstation or testing on a hosted development server.
- Your mentor and Scrum Master are available online or by phone for orientation, collaboration or for assistance in removing impediments.
- Each week you will be expected to add to your total hours for the semester
The following is preferred:
- Competency in Git, Sass and PHP on a Linux/Unix platform
- Access to Mac or Linux workstation with AMP installed for local website development and testing.
- Availability for daily morning video conferencing.
- Familiarity with Drupal architecture, particularly with version 8, is preferred.