|Project Title||FSI Russian Basic Course Development|
|Project Summary||Join the team of developers to assist in the creation of teaching materials for diplomats learning Russian. The internship is a great opportunity for someone who is majoring in Russian and wants to learn more about the Foreign Service and language training at the Foreign Service Institute.|
|Agency||Department of State|
|Number of Interns||1|
FSI is looking for a hard-working intern to assist with the creation of the Russian Basic Course. You will be working closely with a team of Russian Instructors. You will help develop, edit, proofread materials for the Russian Course.
Tasks include but are not limited to:
• proofreading for English typos / mistakes
• checking exercises for consistency and formatting
• creating vocabulary lists in Excel, Quizlet, Rapid Rote
• proofreading glossaries for English, stress marks in Russian
• slicing Russian audio files in audio editing software
This internship is for someone who is fluent in the Russian language. Any experience with the Adobe Suite, Sony Sound Forge or Audacity is highly desired.
|Native English speaker|