//= h($project['id'])?>//= h($project['id'])?>//= h($project['id'])?>
Business Process Design and Innovation for Top 125 Training Organization
Can you see solutions where others see only problems? Are you able to apply design-thinking to solve operational challenges? If so, OCC’s Office of Continuing Education, ranked in the Top 125 of the...
Analytical writing, Data analysis, Data visualization, Design thinking, Graphic design, Infographic design, Marketing, Software development, Writing
||Business Process Design and Innovation for Top 125 Training Organization
||Can you see solutions where others see only problems? Are you able to apply design-thinking to solve operational challenges? If so, OCC’s Office of Continuing Education, ranked in the Top 125 of the Most Successful Learning & Development Programs in the World by Training Magazine, needs you!
||Office of the Comptroller of the Currency
||Analytical writing, Data analysis, Data visualization, Design thinking, Graphic design, Infographic design, Marketing, Software development, Writing
||This is your opportunity to contribute to the continued success of OCC’s Office of Continuing Education by helping to streamline and improve operational processes associated with the delivery of more than 250 classes and processing of more than 2,000 training requests annually. Based on your talents and expertise, assigned projects may include automating manual or paper-based forms and processes; flowcharting/documenting workflows to identify business process improvement opportunities; analyzing data and developing training and productivity metrics and data visualizations to improve workload balancing and tell the training “story”; researching training best practices and crafting customer outreach plans and communication deliverables.
Projects will include a variety of process improvement and automation activities as well as possible marketing/outreach and data analysis/visualization activities depending on your skill sets. Potential projects include:
• Apply Sharepoint development expertise to design a solution to convert paper-based Course Administration Plans to automated lists to simply maintenance, support tracking of course task completion and improve overall usability.
• Use data visualization to create products that facilitate operational monitoring of key areas such as seat utilization, resource availability and instructor shortfalls.
• Research capabilities of Sharepoint or Outlook to design and develop a solution for scheduling and documenting course pre-calls and post-calls between instructional systems specialists, instructor managers and training administrators.
• Work with program leads to create flowcharts of and document key training processes such as external training request processing, course scheduling and industry conference management and assist in identifying opportunities for the streamlining or automation of associated activities.
• Create templates and deliverables to market continuing education products and services to OCC employees.
• Research and create white papers on a variety of training and development topics to identify best practices in areas such as needs assessment, instructor development and evaluation and use of technology in the classroom for potential application at OCC.
||Looking for individuals with knowledge and experience with SharePoint development and advanced features of Microsoft Office Suite (e.g. Outlook forms, Excel pivot tables). Tableau experience a plus. Please provide: Work examples that showcase your skills and creativity applicable to the type of projects you would be undertaking (e.g. data dashboards, marketing materials, process flowcharts). Show us your best!