Project Code: STATE-BGD-29
|Project Title||Bangladesh: Website and Social Media Content Developer|
|Project Summary||Improve the U.S. Embassy Dhaka Consular Section's web presence via website and social media content management. Strengthen the Section's customer service by making consular processes easier to understand.|
|Agency||Department of State|
|Number of Interns||1|
Are you an excellent writer with expertise in web design and social media? Then the U.S. Embassy Dhaka Consular Section is looking for you! We're seeking an energetic, ambitious, independent individual to help us improve our web presence. Our goal is to ensure accurate, concise, understandable, interesting, and useful public-facing information.
What will you do?
- Edit preexisting pages on our website
- Propose and design new content for "Visas" and "U.S. Citizen Services" sections of our website
- Research the latest trends in web design and social media
- Generate content for our Facebook page
- Develop social media toolkits
- Explore new avenues for us to expand our virtual footprint
What will you gain?
- First-hand knowledge of overseas consular operations
- Practical strategic communications experience
- Tangible products for your resume or portfolio
- Career advice and mentoring from U.S. Department of State employees
We look forward to working with you!
|Editing and proofreading|
|Social media management|
Check out our website: https://bd.usembassy.gov
Check out our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/bangladesh.usembassy