|Project Title||Communications & Social Media Engagement Specialists|
|Project Summary||The USAID intern will promote U.S. development programs in Indonesia through social media, events, and public relation campaigns. He/She will also research and develop public information products including, fact sheets, social media content, graphics, and videos.|
|Agency||Agency for International Development|
|Number of Interns||2|
• Research, draft, and edit timely and accurate fact sheets, newsletters, brochures, presentations, responses to requests for information, success stories, and digital stories to be shared on social media, and all other public information materials relating to USAID/Indonesia’s activities. These must be written in clear, concise English prepared with both the media and general audiences in mind.
• Support creation of social media campaigns that promote USAID programs in Indonesia.
• Help develop social media content that leads to increased engagement and number of followers on USAID/Indonesia's Twitter, Flickr, Facebook, and YouTube sites.
• Track and summarize press clips that mentions USAID in Indonesia in the media.
• Design graphics, develop infographics, and edit photos that will be shared on USAID’s official social media platforms.
• Develop and edit short videos.
• Excellent writing and editing skills
• Graphic design and video editing
• Public relations