Project Code: STATE-USA-FSI-165
|Project Title||Digital Library for U.S. Diplomacy|
|Project Summary||Design and enhance digital materials for several courses on the areas of management, human resources, financial, facilities and general services for U.S. Diplomats|
|Agency||Department of State|
|Number of Interns||3|
This project will entail the design and enhancement of new and current materials used in around 200 courses (F2F and online), which will ultimately train U.S. Foreign Services Officers (FSOs), aka U.S. Diplomats. All of this will be done under the supervision of the Management Team Training (MTT) Division within the School of Professional and Area Studies (SPAS) of the Foreign Service Institute (FSI) bureau of the U.S. Department of State.
The incumbent will be:
• Responsible for researching innovative systems and platforms to help train Foreign Service Officers before being deployed overseas at embassies or consulates.
• Assisting members of the Division’s instructional staff on the use of educational technology to enhance training for U.S. Diplomats.
• Exploring new technologies as they become available and blend them for adult learning needs.
• Designing and editing animated videos (Powtoons, Youtube, etc)
• Assisting and coaching on digital presentation platforms such as emaze and prezi
• Preferably have Adobe Captivate installed on their personal computer
• Ensuring MTT’s resources are well-designed and effective for other bureaus’ stakeholders
|Editing and proofreading|
To learn a little bit more about us and the work you could be doing, please check out our YT Channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEb9F-IvH2A&list=UUHjAEsg_c5aJP6j2gLm8hwQ
We can also put you in contact with previous eInterns to see how much you would love working for us!