Project Code: STATE-USA-IIP-98
|Project Title||Be a Data Ninja at the Department of State|
|Project Summary||The Office of CRM is working to deploy Salesforce CRM to every U.S. mission worldwide to enable the building of lasting connections with foreign contacts and networks. Establishing data standards and evaluating data sets are key to this global program's success.|
|Agency||Department of State|
|Number of Interns||2|
The Office of CRM (Contact Relationship Management) is a leader in the Department of State’s migration to cloud technology and provides contact management, event planning, and email marketing capabilities using mobile-first industry standard technology.
We’re seeking data ninjas to assist with data standardization to ensure platform quality, accuracy, consistency, and completeness. Help us set the vision from the ground up, as we look to establish standard data sets for the Department! We aim to arm our users with powerful data to evaluate the success of their engagements, but that can only happen if we establish standardized data practices that are functional and practical. Bring your skills to the table and empower more than 1,500 users worldwide.
We recommend the following skills and qualifications:
- Ability to meet all VSFS requirements
- Self-starter and ability to work independently
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and general database concepts
- Experience with cloud tools (including Google Suite and Slack)
- Familiarity with Salesforce is not required, but helpful