Project Code: NIH-USA-3
|Project Title||Designing for the Crowd: Biomedical Innovation Intern|
|Project Summary||NIH wants you! Hone and show off your writing and graphic design skills as a part of the NIH open innovation community! Share your writing talents in blog posts and your social media savvy in communicating with the public, all at the largest biomedical research funding agency in the world.|
|Agency||National Institutes of Health|
|Number of Interns||1|
Citizen science is a set of approaches that involves researchers and community members partnering throughout the scientific research process. CitSciBio is a virtual collaboration hub for anyone interested in biomedical citizen science and is run by the NIH Citizen Science Working Group.
As virtual intern you will assist the working group by:
• Creating designs for the hub, ranging from images for blog posts to infographics about citizen science, as needed.
• Producing other digital materials for to be used and shared by the NIH Citizen Science Working Group.
• Developing and designing an array of digital communications, including content for newsletters, websites, and social media (@CitSciBio).
• Creating infographics, slides, handout materials, and other content for sharing at scientific meetings and for posting on the web (i.e., citscibio.org) as needed.
• Drafting tweets (evergreen and new content) for @CitSciBio (monthly).
• Writing blog entries relevant to biomedical crowdsourcing and citizen science as needed.
|Editing and proofreading|
|Social media management|
For more information go to: https://citscibio.org/