Project Code: NCUA-USA-3
|Project Title||Multimedia Production and Creative Communications Assistant|
|Project Summary||Do you have a passion for implementing strategies that seek to improve the lives of Americans nationwide? Do you know how to turn concepts into engaging, compelling and creative multimedia content? We are looking for a intern to join our team at the NCUA.|
|Country/Region of Focus||United States|
|Agency||National Credit Union Administration|
|Number of Interns||1|
Do you want to be a part of the fun, exciting and important challenge of helping Americans improve their financial lives? If you are creative and motivated about using multimedia communication strategies to inspire and influence positive behaviors in individuals - this is the position for you.
Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Developing creative content for social media, print and website platforms (including blogs, tweets, infographics, video shorts) on personal finance topics including using financial services offered through federally insured credit unions.
- Creating outreach materials (talking points, scripts, graphics and more) that promote resources and provide financial education for people of all ages, but especially young people.
- Developing agency marketing materials using data to develop effective and impactful messaging content and outreach materials.
- Developing strategies that increase program engagement and exposure while helping to improve strategies for tracking success and impact.
- Updating files and documents, simplifying PowerPoint graphics and charts for presentations, logos, social media graphics, and developing new communication products, etc.
Our intern will be responsible for incorporating current design trends, exercising good judgment when interpreting instructions, identifying the strengths and weaknesses of proposed or alternative solutions, and bringing effective visual ideas from concept through to completion.
Apply today to be a part of a national financial literacy campaign reaching millions of Americans of all walks of life.
|Editing and proofreading|
|Social media management|
- A current portfolio (can include school project work and work done outside of school)
- Working towards a BA, certificate, or higher degree from a fine arts program/graphic design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and Word Press
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Some understanding of credit union financial services is preferred
Please state your availability (start and end date) and the number of hours per week you can work in your application.