|Project Title||Use your creative skills to make a difference!|
|Project Summary||Help advance strategic and tactical communications in Federal Student Aid’s Executive Services Office by creating communication strategies, enhance external digital media and web strategies for attracting, influencing and interacting with executives and aspiring senior leaders.|
|Agency||Federal Student Aid|
|Number of Interns||3|
- Assess various tools and vehicles for communication and develop a strategy that lays out the best vehicle, type, and frequency of communications.
- Provide insights and recommendations on how to develop our communication portfolio to better connect our audience (executives & aspiring senior leaders) with resources; help individuals better understand the leadership landscape through our educational resources.
- Use digital platforms (LinkedIn, Indeed, SharePoint) and social media/digital engagement to create and design content to share resources and provide information for those preparing to start their career in senior leadership.
- Brand content, materials and research to develop effective digital content and outreach materials.
- Interpret and translate written content into graphic elements, layouts and other design formats to assist in communicating important ideas and information to include supporting building out prototypes or wireframes.
- Using thoughtful writing and content development to create leadership profiles through a variety of media.
- Recommend effective communication strategy to engage senior leadership and support staff.
- Assess tools and develop surveys or data collection instruments for various projects or tasks.
- Survey development, data analysis, and recommendations.
|Editing and proofreading|
|Social media management|
We're looking for someone to develop internal digital communications and outreach to create awareness and understanding to empower executives and aspiring senior leaders. Come join us to coordinate with FSA's office of Strategic Communications to ensure alignment of strategies.