Project Code: L-STATE-USA-HR-82
|Project Title||Harnessing the Diplomatic Corps to Recruit Diverse Talent from Across America - Nationwide|
|Project Summary||Assist the U.S. Department of State’s Recruitment Division in expanding its base of recruiters for the U.S. Foreign Service|
|Agency||Department of State|
|Number of Interns||1|
The State Department’s Recruitment Division works to identify diverse talent from across the United States to fill the ranks of the U.S. Foreign Service. We have a limited number of professional recruiters to cover a vast recruiting effort. They attend career fairs, speak at info sessions, conduct virtual events, and more. In this project, you will help the Recruitment Division’s Training Specialist to design a program that utilizes the energy, diversity, and experience of current State Department employees to augment these recruitment efforts. You will be involved from concept to delivery of this renewed initiative, as a cohort of individuals will need to be selected, trained, and managed.
Duties will include:
• Compile statements of interest from current employees.
• Help schedule live virtual trainings.
• Help create and edit informational videos to augment virtual trainings.
• Develop a system to track selected individuals.
• Take notes during planning meetings and trainings.
• Other duties as assigned.
|Editing and proofreading|