|Project Title||Build Modern Workshop Materials for Priority Goal Leaders & Their Teams (PIC.gov)|
|Project Summary||Help about 100 Agency Priority Goal leaders and their teams governmentwide achieve their goals. The practical workshops we have to help them succeed need some serious enhancement or re-design to make them modern, visual, and in line with the brain science of improvement.|
|Agency||General Services Administration|
|Number of Interns||3|
Workshops are designed in modules so they can be delivered either in a full day or over time in smaller increments. In-person versions plus virtual versions.
- Research specific sub-topics to enhance our content.
- Prepare resource and activity lists for each module.
- Redesign slide decks and worksheets. Use PowerPoint, Prezi or Google Docs in creative ways to design online guides and other contemporary materials.
- Design visually stimulating summaries of key insights from each module in 1-2 page formats, including infographics.
- Prepare modern quick guides that summarize the main points and provide recommended actions or checklists that will be published and disseminated across government.
- Write, ghostwrite or edit blogs or short articles for monthly dissemination to government managers worldwide.
- Follow up with members of a leadership program designed to promote mission achievement to provide follow-up information and conduct check-ins on their progress.
Check us out at PIC.gov.
Learn about the following topics as you re-work the materials! You will be invited to participate in any virtual delivery of these workshops to practice the skills yourself.
Current Workshop Topics:
- Logic Modeling & its Many Applications
- Developing Strategic Narrative (multiple storytelling models)
- Designing Effective Presentations
- Understanding your Talents & Turning them into Strengths
- Investing in your Entrepreneurial Talents
- Google's Project Oxygen Management Traits
- 9 Performance Practices plus 5 Performance Culture Principles Model
- Conducting a Plain Language Review of Plans and Reports